How to win
(in one paragraph)
Add management is the hardest part of this fight – master that and you win.
- Dodge flame pillars. If you stack all but one player up with the melee dps, that player can control flame pillar placement.
- Snare, kite, and optionally kill the groups of worms. AOE snares are your friend.
- Run out of half-the-room fire breaths. If stacking on the melee, return to your original position once the breath is over.
- Magmaw will chew on the tank – heal through it.
- Two (25 man: 3) melee dps should ‘board’ his head (it’s a vehicle) as soon as possible and throw chains (the vehicle’s only ability) at the spike on the ground in front of him. Do this until you are kicked out of the vehicle and enter phase 2.
- Dps Magmaw’s head as fast as possible. Save all cooldowns, including Heroism, for this phase.
- Switch tanks when he returns to phase 1 – the chew-toy will have an armor debuff.
Continue reading for more specifics…